I'm glad to have found another foodie spot at Bauan, Batangas which is Pascua's Freestyle Kitchen.
Pascua's Freestyle Kitchen is a casual dining restaurant which offers new recipes for our well-loved Batangas cuisine. I wrote about them at WhenInManila.com and since the article would take about 2 weeks to get released, I thought of giving you a sneak peek on their dishes!
Pascua's Freestyle Kitchen has a minimalist elegance which I'm sure you'll love. It's seldom that you find a place in Batangas which has this ambience with competitive price points ( really value for your money!)
Wondering what I'm talking about? Here are the 5 dishes and my drink:
Tiping Bites with 3 Dips
Sweet crispy bread chips with pimiento, cheesy pesto and tomato cilantro tuna dip
Cream of Bulanglang
Sinaing na Tulingan in Olive Oil
Mackerel Tuna stew in oil-based Pasta
Quarter Slab Baby Back Ribs
Adobong Bulalo
Beef shank stewed in a classic soy sauce and vinegar base
Fresh Honey Mint Lemonade
Now, don't those look good? Yes, they are!
Watch out for my article in WhenInManila.com about Pacua's Freestyle Kitchen. :)
--
--
Update:
Read my article at When In Manila here:
Pascua’s Freestyle Kitchen: Serving Batangas Cuisine with a Twist
everything looks amazing here! i wish i could try it. :)
ReplyDeletelove, liz
www.stylewich.com
If ever you're at Batangas, you should definitely try this. :)
DeleteAll those dishes look absolutely amazing! It's sad that I spent my whole life on Guam, but never once visited the PI.
ReplyDeleteIf ever you swing by the PH and in Batangas in particular, you should try this place. :)
DeleteYou should. The food is great. :D
ReplyDeleteThe Swim entered the pool area like he always does with a bit of a strut. He wants the other disciplines, who are watching this first practice, to know that he is nothing but slick.
ReplyDeletehttp://freestyle-swimming.com/